You Are Reading

mira's island



an egyptian island done for mira. another person which helped me a lot in order to fight against my tinnitus. for the last week, it has been going much better. i can even consider myself being cured, in a certain way, even though the treatment is not finished. fingers crossed! i'll live each new day as they come, fully!

on a side note, i unfortunately had to close down the comments on my site sparth construct, as there were many spamming bots leaving adult links, which is of course unacceptable. i'll try to reopen it as soon as possible.

Comments for this entry

Dominic Bugatto

Wonderful work on display here, thanks for sharing.

dines

whow... I love your artwork it is awsome, great! I did some research because I would like starting to draw an saw your pictures.
It is in someway depressive... because there is a long way to go to come nearly close to the great work you are doing.
Anyway in some way it is kind of inspiration and motivation to practise more.
That is why I am getting back to my tablet now =)...
I added your blog to my links I hope you don't mind.
And I cross my fingers that your tinitus will not come back...
cheers
Dines

Anders

it could seem so trite to say that, but your work is so impressive and personnal...
"souvent imité, jamais égalé!" ;-)

Unknown

amazing paintings!

SILVER KNIGHT

beautiful work! really inspiring...

Mark McDonnell

BEAUTIFUL work man. Good to see you up and around. I hope you are doing better man. You're work is incredible.

MAC

Unknown

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... datacredito consulta

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.