You Are Reading

la voie ancienne


Once in a while, i like playing with my sketches folder. some sort of a treasure box filled with extracts, or even sometimes entire illustration that do not reach (yet) the standart i want them to obtain. it's a pleasure going in there and take a tour with my virtual scissors, going around, "snip snap". and you would not believe it, but sometimes, images tend to fit perfectly together, exactly like in a puzzle.

Comments for this entry

Unknown

Nice beautiful work!

chromasketch

amazing work sparth. I have been trying the improvisation process myself.. it's interesting how a lot of details can come out of a few seemingly random looking marks.
Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more.

Santi
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bruno Werneck

Welcome to the blog world Sparth!

You've always been an inspiration to me, as well as other concept artists.

I'll keep checking your blog, and maybe we can trade links too...

cheers,
Bruno

Sparth

alina, bboy, and all, thank you all for your kind replies.
bruno: i'm honored!
marc: you already know what i thin k of your art my friend.
aman: yes indeed, there is a lot of research done with layers and different blending techniques involving also an abstract process.
we've had quite a few talks with scott, and indeed our techniques are similar in a lot of ways.
the only difference is that scott is able to add quite a lot of rendering end detailing to his images, and this is something i'm still learning, as my compositions have always been extremely nervous and sometimes too abstract.

Unknown

wow... this one's great as well... I know I'm going to end up commenting on all your posts.

Love the ships in the air

Mr.Magoo

Awesome work! Very inspiring!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.